Work from home - Telecommute option is available for qualified candidate
Our client, an industry leader in safety critical embedded graphics products, is seeking an experienced Embedded Software Developer.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and forward thinking company and join a stellar development team.
• Developing embedded graphics and device drivers
• Customizing products for new embedded hardware and real-time operating systems
• Optimizing device drivers and applications
• Creating test cases and DO-178 and ISO26262 safety critical certification artifacts
• Writing and reviewing technical specifications
• Experience in software development (C/C++)
• Experience with embedded operating systems (VxWorks, Integrity, Linux, Deos, etc.)
• Experience developing, debugging, and troubleshooting embedded OpenGL, Vulkan, or OpenCL device drivers an asset
• Experience with DO-178 or ISO26262 software development an asset
• Strong organization and technical skills
• Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication is crucial
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field