Our client, specializing in Commercial, Retail, High-rise, mixed-use projects is seeking a senior mechanical contract administrator.
• Oversee and manage the mechanical construction contract administration process on multiple projects
• Monitor project status, site issues, project quality and resolve issues as required.
• Perform site inspections for HVAC, Fire protection and drainage
• Review project progress
• Ensure contractors follow contract document requirements and quality assurance process
• Identify deficiencies and provide appropriate resolutions
• Assist in the review of monthly payment recommendations based on progress reports,
• Attend site meetings as required
• 5+ years in Mechanical Contract Administration or site inspection (Canadian experience)
• Strong understanding of Building Code, mechanical HVAC, Fire protection and plumbing
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct oversight
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills