Our client, a very successful mid sized firm with an established clientele is looking to grow the electrical design team.
We are looking for self motivated individuals with relevant engineering/design experience in some of the following sectors: retail, office, warehousing, industrial, residential, mixed-use, etc.
The electrical engineer will work within a team to complete electrical construction drawings for commercial, industrial, and high rise residential projects and provide contract administration services through construction.
Responsibilities will include all facets of the electrical design process including, but not limited to, review of existing sites, lighting, power distribution, fire alarm, life safety systems, security, low voltage systems, etc., equipment selections and scheduling, schematic and detailed system design and project reviews.
As well the Electrical Engineer will be responsible to partake in design meeting with the consultant team on the project.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in electrical engineering design
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, or a college diploma in Building Sciences – Electrical Engineering Technology
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and REVIT software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- A valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Good written and verbal communication skills including writing of technical reports.
- You should be residing in Canada and have a minimum of 3 years work experience in Canadian commercial or high-rise construction industry